Tsutskarev V. K. Instruktsii vzaimodeistviya kak instrument povysheniya effektivnosti tekhnologicheskogo protsessa obsluzhivaniya aeroporta [Interaction instructions as a method of the airport technological process efficiency improvement]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 3(67), pp. 140–146. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.3(67).140-146
One of the most important activities at the airport is groundhandling, which involves different departments, third-party companies and regulatory authorities into its technological process. The high-quality and clean-cut organization of the technological process is the key point of flight safety and regularity. In the conditions of operator’s competition, best practice and experience become a significant advantage which allows one to conclude contracts with new customers, as well as retain existing ones. The development of unique work technologies, the totality of which is a technological process, is more relevant to business aviation groundhandling companies than directly to the main airport operators. An insignificant number of operating airports in Russian Federation, and as a result, the lack of competition between them, with the exception of Moscow aviation hub, is not an incentive to implement innovations, optimize and modernize handling processes. The improvement of technological process by business aviation groundhandling companies is systemic, which allows them to compete with the main airport operator, whose main activity is scheduled flights handling. To solve this kind of problem, it is proposed to jointly and consecutively use technologies according to the type of work as part of the technological process of airport's operations. The analysis made it possible to define new algorithms and processes of the airport departments under 24-hour operation. According to the results of the analysis, specific proposals have been developed, the implementation of which allows one to increase the technological process efficiency on the basis of technically competent development interaction implementation with distribution by type of relevant work.
1. Teshebaev A.A. Uvelichenie neaviatsionnykh dokhodov [Increase of non-aviation income]. Molodoi uchenyi [Young scientist], 2019. Vol. 36.
2. Tolkovyi slovar' russkogo yazyka pod redaktsiei D.N. Ushakova (1935–1940) [Explanatory dictionary of the Russian language, edited by D.N. Ushakov (1935-1940)].
3. Slovar' russkogo yazyka. V 4-kh t. RAN, In-t lingvistich. Issledovanii [Dictionary of the Russian language. In 4 volumes. The Russian Academy of Science, Institute of Linguistic Research]. In Evgen'eva A.P. (ed.) 4th ed., ster. Moscow: Rus. Yaz.: Poligrafresursy Publ., 1999.
4. Ofitsial'nyi sait OOO «VVSS» [Official site of "VVSS" OOO] [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.pulkovoairport.ru/ (Accessed: 10.05.2020).
5. Sytykh E.N. Upravlenie kachestvom tekhnologicheskikh protsessov v aeroportakh Metodicheskie ukazaniya po izucheniyu distsipliny i vypolneniyu kursovoi raboty [Quality management of technological processes at airports. Methodical instructions for the study of the discipline and the implementation of course work]. FSBEI HVE SP SUCA. Saint Peterburg. 2019.
6. Ofitsial'nyi sait Federal'nogo Agentstva Vozdushnogo Transporta [Official site of the Federal Air Transport Agency] [Electronic media]. URL: www.favt.ru. (Accessed: 12.05.2020).
7. Koren' A.V. Puti povysheniya effektivnosti nazemnogo obsluzhivaniya v aeroportakh Rossii. I Mezhdunarodnaya konferentsiya «Nazemnoe obsluzhivanie v aeroportakh», 7 sentyabrya 2010 g. Moskva [Ways to improve the efficiency of ground handling at Russian airports. I International Conference on Ground Handling at Airports, September 7, 2010. Moscow].
8. Volkova L.P. Upravlenie deyatel'nost'yu aeroporta [Airport management]. FSEI HVE MSTU CA Publ., 2007. Moscow.
9. Vozdushnyi Kodeks Rossiiskoi Federatsii ot 19 marta 1997 g. Vol. 60-FZ. [Air Code of the Russian Federation of March 19, 1997 No. 60-FZ] (ed. on 03.08.2018) (amend. and suppl., is effective from 14.08.2018) [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_13744/ (Accessed: 08.05.2020).
10. Gubenko A.V., Smurov M.Yu., Cherkashin D.S. Ekonomika vozdushnogo transporta [Economics of air transport]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2009.
11. Maslakov V.P. Khozyaistvennyi mekhanizm aviatransportnykh predpriyatii [The economic mechanism of air transport enterprises]. St. Petersburg: Piter Publ., 2012.
12. Zaitsev E.N. Upravlenie transportnymi sistemami: uchebnoe posobie [Management of transport systems: a textbook]. St. Petersburg: Saint Petersburg CA University Publ., 2006.
13. Volkova L.P. Upravlenie deyatel'nost'yu aeroporta [Airport management]. FSEI HVE MGTU CA Publ., 2007. Moscow.
14. Firmennyi buklet OOO «DzhetPort SPb»/TsBA «Pulkovo-3». 2019 [Company booklet of JetPort SPb LLC / CBA Pulkovo-3. 2019].
15. Ofitsial'nyi sait OOO «DzhetPort SPb» [Official site of "JetPort SPb" OOO] [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.jetport.ru (Accessed: 05.05.2020).
16. Ofitsial'nyi sait AO «Mezhdunarodnyi Aeroport Vnukovo» [Official site of "Vnukovo International Airport" OOO] [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.vnukovo.ru (Accessed: 08.05.2020).
17. Ofitsial'nyi sait internet izdaniya Aviaru [Official site of the Internet edition Aviaru] [Electronic media]. URL: www.aviaru.net (Accessed: 18.05.2020).
18. GOST R ISO 9000-2008. Sistemy menedzhmenta kachestva. Osnovnye polozheniya i slovar' [GOST R ISO 9000-2008. Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary].
19. Grigor'eva N.N., Astashkov N.P., Olentsevich V.A. Formirovanie novykh printsipov i modelei raboty strukturnykh podrazdelenii otrasli v usloviyakh vnedreniya tsifrovykh tekhnologii [Formation of new principles and models of work of structural divisions of the industry in the context of the introduction of digital technologies]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling], 2020. Vol. 65. No. 1. Pp. 156–165. DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).156-165.
20. Grigor'eva N.N. Problemy i perspektivy vnedreniya innovatsii na zheleznodorozhnom transporte [Problems and prospects for the introduction of innovations in railway transport]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: Materialy devyatoi mezhdunarodnoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: Materials of the ninth international scientific and practical conference]. Vol. 2. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2018. Pp. 97–101.