The article deals with the problem of the choice of optimum profiling of the lower surface rectangular in respect of the low-flying wing with a rectilinear back edge moving in a stationary stream on a midget distance from firm border at moderate indignations. The aircraft is considered as a part of system the flying device surface which integral component is the wing. Feature of the movement in such conditions is essential dependence of the steady movement of the device on its aerodynamic configuration and a form of the bearing surface. At the same time the main contribution to the corresponding aerodynamic characteristics is made by the lower surface to which calculation work is devoted. The problem is solved with help of the Rayleigh-Ritz method which is a special case of a method of trial functions. Feature of mathematical problem definition is its incorrectness connected with congestion boundary conditions: their number exceeds an order of the differential equation of a necessary condition of an extremum. The decision was looked for with so-called Munk wings known for that they provide a minimum of inductive resistance with the set carrying power. The obtained result is compared with the existing results in this area. It is concluded that the shape of the wing, which increases the self-stabilization of the aircraft, is qualitatively close to the shape of the wing with the maximum lifting force, investigated earlier.
1. Panchenkov A.N., Drachev P.T., Lyubimov V.I. Ekspertiza ekranoplanov [Examination of ground effect vehicles]. Nizhnii Novgorod: Povolzh'e Publ., 2006, 656 p.
2. Irodov R.D. Kriterii prodol'noi ustoichivosti ekranoplana [Criteria of the longitudinal stability of the ground effect vehicles]. Uchenye zapiski TsAGI [Scholarly notes of Central Aerohydrodynamic Institute], 1970, Vol. 1, No. 4, pp. 63–72.
3. Beletskaya S.B. Optimizatsiya konstruktivnykh parametrov nesushchikh gidrodinamicheskikh kompleksov skorostnykh sudov : dis. … kand. tekhn. nauk [Optimization of constructive parameters of load-bearing hydrodynamic complexes of high-speed vessels. Ph.D. (Engineering) thesis]. Nizhnii Novgorod, 1999, 188 p.
4. Arshinskii L.V. Optimizatsiya geometrii kryla vblizi opornoi poverkhnosti : dis. … kand. fiz.-mat. nauk [Optimization of the wing geometry near the supporting surface. Ph.D. (Physics and Mathematics) thesis]. Irkutsk, 1990, 190 p.
5. Kalitkin N.N. Chislennye metody [Numerical methods]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1978, 512 p.
6. Panchenkov A.N. Teoriya optimal'noi nesushchei poverkhnosti [Theory of the optimal bearing surface]. Novosibirsk: Nauka Publ., 1983, 256 p.
7. Skorobogatova M.V. Primenenie metoda Releya-Rittsa dlya opredeleniya formy nesushchei poverkhnosti kryla Munka s maksimal'nym koeffitsientom pod"emnoi sily [Application of the Rayleigh-Ritz method for determining the shape of the bearing surface of the Munk wing with the maximum lift coefficient]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling], 2016, No. 3 (51), pp. 203–207.