Doronina A.A., Ponochevnyi D.A. K voprosu o neobkhodimosti provedeniya sravnitel'noi otsenki bespilotnogo gruzovogo transportnogo sredstva metodom kriterial'nogo analiza [On the need for a comparative assessment of an driverless cargo vehicles, using the criterial analysis method]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 157–163. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).157-163
The authors of the article carry out a comparative analysis of driverless trucks, using the criterial analysis method, which allows one to quantitatively and qualitatively evaluate various models of driverless vehicles in the environment of Russia. Such indicators as the vehicle's power, its level of autonomy, engine type, load capacity, power reserve, model cost, and many other features have been assessed. The subject of the study is the method of criteria analysis. The object of the study is a cargo driverless vehicle. The purpose is to find the optimal driverless vehicle in Russian realities. Today, the essence of the transportation process is reduced to the need of preparing a certain set of data for their clear ranking and more accurate processing. The study, conducted to evaluate the most optimal option when choosing a driverless vehicle, made it possible to conclude that the Russian KamAZ 5350 driverless truck is the best in Russian environment when using the criteria analysis method. In the future, it is expected to actively use artificial neural network methods, genetic algorithms, fuzzy logic methods, and many others. The proposed method of solving problems allows us to very quickly determine the best option according to the problem.
- Opora Rossii [Support of Russia] [Electronic media]. URL: http://opora.ru/. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Strategiya innovatsionnogo razvitiya Rossiiskoi Federatsii na period do 2020 goda (Rasporyazhenie ot 8 dekabrya 2011 g. № 2227-r) [Strategy of innovative development of the Russian Federation for the period up to 2020 (Order No. 2227-R dated December 8, 2011)] [Electroniс media]. URL: http://government.ru. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Federal'naya sluzhba gosudarstvennoi statistiki. Statistika innovatsii v Rossii [Federal state statistics service. Innovation statistics in Russia] [Electronic media]. URL: http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/business/nauka/ind_2020/pril4. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Rossiya i strany mira [Russia and countries of the world], 2014: Coll. Rosstat [Federal Service of State Statistics]. Moscow, 2014, 382 p.
- Min M. Kak tekhnologii izmenyat transport [How technologies will change transport [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.ucheba.ru/article/2333. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Budrina E.V., Doronina A.A. Obzor elektrozapravochnykh stantsii dlya bespilotnykh transportnykh sredstv v gorode Sankt-Peterburg [Review of electric filling stations for unmanned vehicles in the city of Saint Petersburg]. Tekhnologii postroeniya kognitivnykh transportnykh sistem. Materialy Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem. 28–29 maya 2019 g. [Technologies for building cognitive transport systems. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference with international participation. May 28–29, 2019]. St. Petersburg.: IPT of the Russian Academy of Sciences Publ. Saint-Petersburg, 2019, 324 p.
- Doronina A.A. Obzor innovatsionnykh tekhnologii dlya organizatsii gruzoperevozok [Review of innovative technologies for the organization of cargo transportation]. Magistratura – avtotransportnoi otrasli: materialy III Vserossiiskoi mezhvuzovskoi konferentsii «Magisterskie slushaniya». Ch. II. 25–26 oktyabrya 2018 g.; SPbGASU [Magistracy-cargo transport industry: materials of the III Russian Intercollegiate conference “Master's hearings”. Part II. October 25–26, 2018; Spbgasu]. St. Petersburg, 2019, 219 p (In Russian).
- Crunchbase Pro [Electronic media]. URL: https://about.crunchbase.com/products/crunchbase-pro/. Accessed February 23, 2020.
- «Indeks global'noi konkurentosposobnosti» po versii Vsemirnogo ekonomicheskogo foruma [Global competitiveness index” according to the world economic forum] [Electronic media]. URL: http://www3.weforum.org/ docs/GCR2017-2018/05FullReport/TheGlobalCompetitivenessReport 2017%E2%80%932018.pdf. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- West D. M. Moving forward: Self-driving vehicles in China, Europe, Japan, Korea, and the United States [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/driverless-cars-3-ed.pdf. Accessed January 20, 2020.
- Darrell M. West. Moving forward: Self-driving vehicles in China, Europe, Japan, Korea, and the United States [Electronic access]. URL: https://www.brookings.edu/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/driverless-cars-3-ed.pdf. (accessed 23.01.2020).
- Stavnichii Yu.A. Transportnye sistemy gorodov [Transport systems of cities]. Moscow: Stroizdat Publ., 1980, 220 p.
- MIT Technology review: Self-Driving Trucks, [Electronic media]. URL: https://www.technologyreview.com/s/603493/10-breakthrough-technologies-2017-self-driving-trucks/. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Institut statisticheskikh issledovanii i ekonomiki znanii NIU VShE [Institute for statistical research and Economics of knowledge, Higher School of Economics] [Electronic media]. URL: https://issek.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/221869863. Accessed May 31, 2019.
- Doklad amerikanskogo blagotvoritel'nogo fonda Bloomberg Philanthropies i Instituta Aspena, po razrabotke i ispytaniyam bespilotnykh avtomobilei v gorodakh [Report of the American charity Foundation Bloomberg Philanthropies and the aspen Institute on the development and testing of self-driving cars in cities] [Electronic media]. URL: http://avsincities.bloomberg.org/ Accessed February 23, 2020.
- problem bespilotnogo transporta [5 problems of driverless transport]. [Electronic media].URL: https://ntinews.ru/in_progress/likbez/5-problem-bespilotnogo-transporta.html/. Aaccessed: May 17, 2020.
- Postanovlenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 26 noyabrya 2018 g. № 1415 «O provedenii eksperimenta po opytnoi ekspluatatsii na avtomobil'nykh dorogakh obshchego pol'zovaniya vysokoavtomatizirovannykh transportnykh sredstv» [Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation of November 26, 2018 No. 1415 “On conducting an experiment on the pilot operation of highly automated vehicles on public roads”].
- European Commission. European innovation scoreboard [Electronic media]. URL: https://ec.europa.eu/growth/industry/policy/innovation/scoreboards_en/. Accessed: May 11, 2020.