Sol’skaya I. Yu., Voiloshnikov A. A. Postanovka zadachi koordinatsii v ierarkhicheskoi sisteme organizatsionnogo upravleniya deyatel'nost'yu uchebnykh tsentrov OAO «Rossiiskie zheleznye dorogi» [Statement of the problem of coordination in a hierarchical system of organizational management of the training centres of “Russian railways” OAO]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 66, No. 2, pp. 115–121. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.2(66).115-121
Based on the analysis of the organizational management system of “Russian Railways” OAO, the features of implementing corporate training in mass working specialties are revealed. The distinctive features of the management hierarchy in the system of existing training centers are noted, due to the specifics of motivational relationships in the system of training personnel of various specialties. The structure and nature of interaction of training centers with the external environment are defined, and features of formation of motivational influences from various contractors are revealed. In particular, the impact of changes in the requirements for the content and quality of training of mass workers of specialties, formulated by the system of professional standards, is shown. The article assesses the belonging of the system of organizational management of training centers of “Russian Railways” OAO to the category of multilevel hierarchical management systems based on the features of vertical and horizontal interaction between the system elements. The functional analysis of relations in the system of organizational management of training of workers of mass specialties, which showed the possibility of localization of management problems caused by the transformation of the external environment into a set of formal requirements for the level and quality of training. The functional analysis also showed the need to form coordinating actions in the organizational management system aimed at delegating the authority to form separate modules of training programs to regional training centers. As a result, the possibility of partial disintegration of the system of organizational management of training personnel carried out within the framework of training centers of “Russian Railways” OAO on the basis of unification of coordinating interactions is shown. This result, which allows us to obtain a higher quality level of organization of the educational process, is of great applied importance, first of all, from the point of view of the reorganization of the system of training centers of “Russian Railways” OAO.
- Bertalanfi L. General theory of systems: a critical review. Studies in the general theory of systems / M., 1969.
- Ackoff R. L. Planning in large economic systems / M .: Progress, 1972. 115 p.
- Ackoff R., Russell R.L. Management in the XXI century. Transformation of the corporation. // Scientific publication R. L. Akoff, trans. from English F.P. Tarasenko // Tomsk: TSU Publishing House, 2006.
- Akoff R. L. Planning the future of the corporation / M .: Progress, 1985. 327 p.
- Optner S.L. System analysis for solving business and industrial problems with an introductory article by Nikanorov SP, Translation from English. / M.: Soviet Radio, 1969.
- Mesarovich M., Mako D., Takahara I. Theory of multilevel hierarchical systems ”, // Moscow:“ Mir ”, 1973. 344 p.
- Morrisey D.L. Targeted Management of an Organization ”, translation from English. Edited by I.M. Vereshchagin / D.L. Moririsey - M .: Soviet Radio, 1979.
- Tarasenko FP, “Applied System Analysis”, study guide - 2nd ed., Revised. and add. / F.P. Tara-senko - Moscow: Knorus, 2017.332 s.
- Anfilatov V. S. System analysis in management / V. S. Anfilatov - M.: Finance and Statistics, 2017 .- 368 p.
- Kozlov V.N. System analysis, optimization and decision making / B. N. Kozlov. - M.: Prospect, 2016 .- 176s.
- Blauberg I. V., Yudin B. G. The problem of integrity and a systematic approach / Blauberg I. V. — M., 1997.
- Blauberg I. Century. System research and the general theory of systems ”/ I. V. Blauberg - M: System studies, 1969.
- Blauberg I.V., Sadovsky V.N., Yudin E.G. System approach: prerequisites, problems, difficulties / I.V. Blauberg - M., 1968.
- Popov V. N. System analysis in management / V.N. Popov, V.S. Kasyanov, I.P. Savchenko. - M .: KnoRus, 2018 .- 304 p.
- Solskaya I.Yu., Kuzmina P.I. Increasing the competitiveness of institutions of continuing professional education. Scientific problems of transport in Siberia and the Far East. 2013. No. 1. S. 61-64 / I.Yu. Solskaya // Irkutsk: IGEA, 1998.
- The Federal Law "On Education in the Russian Federation" of December 29, 2012 // El. resource: www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174.
- «Polozheniye ob organizatsii professional'nogo obucheniya v OAO «RZHD », utverzhdennoye rasporyazheniyem OAO «RZHD» ot 17 aprelya 2013 goda №907r».
- «Polozheniye ob organizatsii i osushchestvlenii obrazovatel'nogo protsessa v uchebnykh tsentrakh professio-nal'nykh kvalifikatsiy zheleznykh dorog, utverzhdennoye rasporyazheniyem OAO «RZHD» ot 13 sentyabrya 2013 goda №1960 r».
- «Tipovoye polozheniye ob uchebnom tsentre professional'nykh kvalifikatsiy zheleznoy dorogi, utverzhdennoye rasporyazheniyem OAO «RZHD» ot 23 fevralya 2013 goda №506r».
- «Metodicheskiye rekomendatsii po planirovaniyu podgotovki i povysheniyu kvalifikatsii rabochikh kadrov», utverzhdennyye rasporyazheniyem OAO «RZHD» ot 18 fevralya 2009 goda №327r.
- Regulation on simulator training, approved by order of JSC Russian Railways dated May 12, 2017 No. 904 r.