Galai E. I., Rudov P. К., Galai E. E. Issledovanie tormoznykh protsessov v gruzovikh poezdakh s elektrovozami BKG1 i VL80C na Belorusskoi zheleznoi doroge [The study of braking processes in freight trains with electric locomotives BKG1 and Vl80S on the Belarusian railways]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, No. 4 (68), pp. 210–219. – DOI: 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.4(68).210-219
Due to the development of transport, the range of rolling stock used on the Belarusian Railways is increasing. At present, two-section electric locomotives BKG1 and single-section ones BKG2 (Belarusian-Chinese freight locomotives) are in operation. Ascertainment of the characteristics of operation of the brake systems of the electric locomotive BKG1 and the control of the brakes when driving freight trains in various operating conditions, and development of the basic rules for the operation of the brake equipment of the electric locomotives BKG1 necessitated testing for their joint action with the electric locomotives VL80S. The study of the processes of uniform and emergency braking and release in freight trains of various lengths and weights, as well as checking the performance of the brake system of electric locomotives in the process of modeling possible situations in operation with electronic and pneumatic control modes made it possible to compare the characteristics of the train brakes when controlled from electric locomotives BKG1 and VL80S, to obtain practical results when decoding the records of the KLUB-U device, and to draw conclusions that helped to improve the maintenance of electric locomotives and were normatively fixed as changes and additions in the Rules for maintenance of brake equipment and control of the railway rolling stock brakes (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) intended for use by services related to the operation, maintenance and repair of brake equipment of locomotives.
- Graff M. Tabor nowei generatsii Kolei Białoruskich. TTS Technika Transportu Szynowego, Biblioteka Nauki 2014. R. 21, nr 11-12 , pp. 58—67.
- Pravila tekhnicheskogo obsluzhivaniya tormoznogo oborudovaniya I upravleniya tormozami zheleznodorozhnogo podvizhnogo sostava [Rules for the maintenance of the brake equipment and the brake control of railway rolling stock] : Approved 6–7.05.2014. Sovet po zh.-d. transportu gosudarstv – uchastnikov Sodruzhestva [Railway Council transport of member states of the Commonwealth]. Moscow, 2014. 268 p.
- Galai E.I., Galai E.E. Pnevmaticheskie tormoza zapadnoevropeiskikh zheleznykh dorog [Pneumatic brakes of the Western European railways] Ministry of Education of the Resp. of Belarus, Belarus. State Un-ty of Transp. Gomel: BelGUT Publ., 2009,70 p.
- Galai E.I., Rudau P.K., Galai E.E. Issledovaniye vspomogatel'nogo tormoza elektrovoza BKG1 [Research of the auxiliary brake of the electric locomotive BKG1]. Problemy bezopasnosti na transporte: materialy VIII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Transport safety problems: materials of the VIII Intern. scientific-practical conf.]. Gomel’: BelGUT Publ., 2017. Pp. 90–92.
- Galai E.I., Galai E.E. Tormoznye sistemy zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. Konstruktsiya tormoznogo oborudovaniya [Railway braking systems. Brake equipment design]. The Ministry of Education of the Rep. of Belarus, Belarus State Un-ty of Transp. Gomel’: BelGUT Publ., 2010. 315 p.
- Inozemtsev V.G. Tormoza zheleznodorozhnogo podvizhnogo sostava [Railway rolling stock brakes]. Moscow : Transport Publ., 1979. 424 p.
- Antipin E.I. Analiz struktury i funktsionirovaniya tipovoi lokomotivnoi sistemy upravleniya i obespecheniya bezopasnosti dvizheniya [Analysis of the structure and functioning of a typical locomotive control system and traffic safety]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern technologies. System analysis. Modeling], 2013. No. 3 (38). Pp. 176–181.
- Galai E.I., Rudov P.K., Galai E.E. Issledovanie protsessov tormozheniya i otpuska v gruzovykh poyezdakh s elektrovozami BKG1 [Research of braking and release processes in freight trains with electric locomotives BKG-1] Aktual'nye voprosy i perspektivy razvitiya transportnogo i stroitel'nogo kompleksov : materialy IV Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Problems of the development of transport systems and the building complex: materials of the III Intern. scientific-practical conf.]. Belarus. State Un-ty of Transp. Gomel: BelGUT Publ., 2013. Pp. 11–12.
- Galai E.I., Rudov P.K., Galai E.E. Issledovanie vzaimodeistviya tormoznykh sistem elektrovozov VL80, BKG1 i sostava vagonov pri vyvode gruzovogo poyezda s peregona [Research of the interaction of the braking systems of electric locomotives VL80, BKG1 and the series of rail cars when taking a freight train off the haul]. Aktual'nye voprosy i perspektivy razvitiya transportnogo i stroitel'nogo kompleksov : materialy IV Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Topical issues and prospects for the development of transport and construction complexes: materials of the IV Intern. scientific-practical conf.]. Gomel’: BelSUT Publ., 2018. Pp. 18–20.
- Kazarinov V.M., Inozemtsev V.G., Yasentsev V.F. Teoreticheskie osnovy proektirovaniya i ekspluatatsii avtotormozov [Theoretical foundations for the design and operation of automatic brakes]. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1968. 400 p.
- Galai E.I., Galai E.E., Rudov P.K. Tormoznye sistemy zheleznodorozhnogo transporta. Raschety pnevmaticheskikh tormozov [Railway braking systems. Calculations of pneumatic brakes]. The Ministry of Education of the Rep. of Belarus, Belarus. State Un-ty of Transp. Gomel: BelGUT Publ., 2014. 274 p.
- Shimanovsky A.O., Sakharau P. A., Kuzniatsova M. G. Research of the modern absorbing apparatus power characteristics influence on the freight train inter-car forces. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 985, 15th International Scientific and Technical Conference "Problems of the railway transport mechanics" (PRTM 2020) 27–29 May 2020, Dnipro, Ukraine.
- Karpychev V.A., Sergeev K. A., Bespalco S. V., Tarmaev A. A. The Method of Approximate Estimation of the Dynamic Load of the Train in the Braking Process. International Multi-Conference on Industrial Engineering and Modern Technologies (FarEastCon), Vladivostok, Russia, 2019, pp. 1–4, doi: 10.1109/FarEastCon.2019.8933873.