Resel’s A.P., Filatov E.V., Koven’kin D.A., Baranov T.M. Eksperimental'noe opredelenie bokovykh sil v sisteme «koleso – rel's» pri dvizhenii poezdov po gorno-pereval'nomu uchastku [Experimental determination of lateral forces in the «wheel – rail» system during the movement of trains at the mountain-pass section]. Sovremennye tekhnologii. Sistemnyi analiz. Modelirovanie [Modern Technologies. System Analysis. Modeling], 2020, Vol. 65, No. 1, pp. 75–84. 10.26731/1813-9108.2020.1(65).75-84
Modern world economy dictates new rules of development for all areas of life and human development. Consumption and production of various goods are constantly increasing. As a result, the role of their interaction process is growing. The process of freight railway transportation is experiencing a number of difficulties arising from the need to continuously increase transportation and carrying capacity. Huge investments in infrastructure development urge us to consider other ways of increasing volumes. The problem solution was the introduction of heavy traffic and driving long trains. But with the growth of axial and linear loads, the interaction of track and rolling stock has changed significantly. The increase in load-carrying capacity resulted in an increase in operating costs for the railway track maintenance. All services are working to optimize this process, but despite all the efforts, objective data show that the infrastructure is deteriorating rapidly. Therefore, the main objective of science is the optimization and conformity of all the elements of the “vehicle – track” system. This article focuses on the analysis of the results of experimental studies of train traffic at Irkutsk – Bolshoy Lug section, taking into account the diverse profile and plan of the terrain. The aim of the research was to determine the stress-strain state of the upper structure's elements of the track, to establish the relevant external loads acting from the rolling stock on the rails, to obtain a qualitative regularity and quantitative values that characterize the features of the track and rolling stock interaction.
1. Transportnaya strategiya RF na period do 2030 goda. Novaya Redaktsiya. Utverzhdena rasporyazheniem Pravitel'stva RF ot 22 noyabrya 2008 g. № 1734-r (v redaktsii rasporyazheniya Pravitel'stva RF ot 11 iyunya 2014 g. No. 1032-r [Transport strategy of the Russian Federation for the period until 2030. New Edition. Approved by order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated November 22, 2008 No. 1734-r (as amended by the order of the Government of the Russian Federation of June 11, 2014 No. 1032-r]. URL: http://doc.rzd.ru/doc/public/ru?STRUCTURE_ID=704&layer_id=5104&id=6396. (Access date: May 12, 2019).
2. O strategii razvitiya zheleznodorozhnogo transporta v Rossiiskoi Federatsii do 2030 goda. Rasporyazhenie Pravitel'stva RF ot 17 iyunya 2008 g. [On the strategy for the development of railway transport in the Russian Federation until 2030. Order of the Government of the Russian Federation dated June 17, 2008]. URL: http://doc.rzd.ru/doc/public/ru/ RU?STRUCTURE_ID=704&layer_id=5105&refererLayerId=5104&id=3997&print=1. (Access date: May 12, 2019).
3. Strategiya innovatsionnogo razvitiya OAO «RZhD» na period do 1015 goda (Belaya kniga OAO «RZhD»). Utverzhdena sovetom direktorov OAO «RZhD» ot 24.06.2011. [Innovation Development Strategy of Russian Railways for the period up to 1015 (White Paper of Russian Railways). Approved by the Board of Directors of Russian Railways on Jun 24, 2011]. URL: http://doc.rzd.ru/doc/public/ru?STRUCTURE_ID=704&layer_id=5104&id=4038. (Access date: May 12, 2019).
4. Resel's A.P., Filatov E.V. Problemy putevogo khozyaistva pri realizatsii tyazhelovesnogo dvizheniya na Vostochnom poligone [Problems of track facilities in the implementation of heavy traffic at the Eastern polygon]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona: materialy Vos'moi Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., 28 marta – 01 aprelya 2017 g. Irkutsk : v 2 t. [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the Eighth Intern. scientific-practical conf., March 28 - April 01, 2017 Irkutsk: in 2 vols.]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2017, Vol. 1, pp. 630–634.
5. Filatov E.V., Ibragimov M.I., Semenovich D.G. Opredelenie sil prodol'nogo treniya skol'zheniya sistemy koleso – rel's v krivykh uchastkakh puti [Determination of the longitudinal sliding friction forces of the wheel - rail system in the curved sections of the track]. Proektirovanie razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog : sb. nauch. tr. [Designing the development of a regional railway network: Coll. of scientific papers]. In Shvartsfel'd V.S. (ed.) Khabarovsk : DVGUPS Publ., 2014, Iss. 2, pp. 175–182.
6. Resel's A.P., Filatov E.V. Rol' vozvysheniya naruzhnogo rel'sa vo vzaimodeistvii podvizhnogo sostava i puti [The role of the elevation of the outer rail in the interaction of rolling stock and track]. Transportnaya infrastruktura Sibirskogo regiona : materialy devyatoi Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf., 10–13 aprelya 2018 g. [Transport infrastructure of the Siberian region: materials of the ninth Intern. scientific-practical conf., April 10–13, 2018]. Irkutsk: in 2 vols. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2018, Vol. 1, pp. 594–599.
7. Pokatskii K.V. Metody opredeleniya bokovykh sil [Methods of determining lateral forces]. Problemy putevogo khozyaistva Vostochnoi Sibiri: sb. nauch. tr. [Problems of track economy of Eastern Siberia: collection of scientific papers]. Irkutsk, 2005, 208 p.
8. Akimov D.V., Filatov E.V. Otsenka vliyaniya tyazhelovesnykh gruzovykh poezdov na konstruktsii verkhnego stroeniya puti [Assessment of the influence of heavy freight trains on the structure of the track’s upper structure]. Nauka i molodezh': sb. tr. Vtoroi Vserossiiskoi nauchno-prakticheskoi konferentsii studentov, aspirantov i molodykh uchenykh [Science and Youth: Coll. of works of The Second All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference of students, graduate students and young scientists]. Irkutsk: IrGUPS Publ., 2016, pp. 319–325.
9. Sevost'yanova L.L. Ustroistvo, proektirovanie i raschety rel'sovoi kolei: konspekt lektsii [he device, design and calculation of the rail track: lecture notes]. In 2 parts. Part 2. Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2010, 82 p.
10. Harris W.J., Zakharov S.M., Landgren G., Tourne H. Generalization of the best practices of heavy traffic. Questions of interaction of a wheel and a rail. Moscow: Intext Publ., 2002, 408 p. (Russ. ed.: Obobshchenie mirovogo opyta tyazhelovesnogo dvizheniya. Konstruktsiya i soderzhanie zheleznodorozhnoi infrastruktury. Transl. from English under the ed. of S.M. Zakharov. Moscow: Intekst Publ., 2012, pp. 53–65).
11. Shakhunyants G.M. Zheleznodorozhnyi put': ucheb. dlya vuzov zh.-d. transp.[Railway track: a textbook for railway transp. universities]. 3rd ed., revised and updated. Moscow: Transport Publ., 1987, pp. 28–32.
12. Nepomnyashchikh E.V., Kirpichnikov K.A. Diagnostika sostoyaniya zheleznodorozhnogo puti i ego elementov [Diagnostics of the condition of the railway track and its elements]. Chita: ZabIZhT Publ., 2012, 109 p.
13. Stoyanovich G.M. Raschety verkhnego stroeniya puti na prochnost' i ustoichivost' : kurs lektsii [Calculations of the upper structure of the track for strength and stability: a course of lectures]. Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2013. 79 p.
14. Koven'kin D.A., Pokatskii V.A., Lysak A.S. Povyshenie stabil'nosti shiriny rel'sovoi kolei v krivykh uchastkakh puti [Improving the stability of the rail gauge in the curved sections of the track]. Samara: SamGUPS Publ., 2009, pp. 128.
15. Filatov E.V., Dyundik L.S., Gabitov A.G. Opredelenie urovnya silovogo vozdeistviya ot podvizhnogo sostava na konstruktsiyu besstykovogo puti v usloviyakh gorno-pereval'nogo uchastka VSZhD [Determination of the level of force impact from rolling stock on the construction of a continuous joint track in the conditions of the mountain pass section of the East-Siberian Railway]. Proektirovanie razvitiya regional'noi seti zheleznykh dorog : sb. nauch. tr. [Designing the development of a regional railway network: coll. of scientific papers]. In Shvartsfel'd V.S. (ed.) Khabarovsk: DVGUPS Publ., 2013, Iss. 1, pp. 162–170.